We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

searching uploaded images

lisa915lisa915 Member Posts: 1
I have uploaded a lot of images to Cricut Design Space.  When I try to search none of the uploaded images are coming up.  If I go to all uploaded images they are there but I can't search them by the tag I added when I uploaded.  Is there any way to look at the tags for an image?  This seems to just be since the search feature recently changed.

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,682
    @lisa915 - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we support the software Make The Cut! and it's supported cutters. You're using Design Space and a Cricut, which is not supported by MTC.

It sounds to me like it's a bug in the software, so you need to communicate that issue to the Cricut people. Look for somewhere to do that on their website, cause they won't come here looking to help, just sayin'!

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.