We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Printer frame on mat won't go away

RainRain Member Posts: 46
This printer frame on my mat won't go away.  This is the first time I've used MTC on this computer in forever.  I've never seen this before.  Can you please tell me how to make the printer frame go away??

Thanks!

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,281
    Go to File Menu, select Print Options, click on (uncheck) the "Show Paper on Mat," click on "OK' - should be removed from mat on screen.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,762
    It's a toggle and you're in control of it, so either it shows or it does not show, the default setting is that it does not show, and that jives with why you haven't seen it. However, you did turn it on, maybe inadvertently, but you did turn it on =). So when unexpected things just turn up, you just need to backtrack and ask yourself, what have I done the last few steps! =)
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • RainRain Member Posts: 46
    @MeFlick that worked perfectly!  Thank you so much!

@Liz_A I have no doubt that I caused it, I just couldn't figure out how to undo it!  Lol  Thanks for your help!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,281
    Rain said:
    @MeFlick that worked perfectly!  Thank you so much!

You're welcome.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)