We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

New Scan n Cut machine not cutting!

SerenaGlynnSerenaGlynn Member Posts: 1
edited April 7 in General
I bought the scan n cut cm900 and tried to cut out some bookmarks.
all scanned in fine and the machine seems to be cutting but isn’t. 
I’ve tried literally every combo of blade setting and pressure setting and none work!
The recommended blade setting for plain paper is 3 and pressure 0 but I’ve been playing around with these settings and literally none work. I’m hoping someone here can help!
ps. Even a test cut doesn’t work...

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,579
    @SerenaGlynn - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Your cutter is not supported. You need to reach out to a Brother cutter community, there are many on Facebook, and then Brother itself has its own support pages. Most people here do not use a Brother but some will, however they won't be coming here to see if anyone needs Brother cutter help. Good luck!

https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.