We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Real cost of MTC... $79 or $59

Jean6353Jean6353 Member Posts: 6
Filling out purchase cart for MTC.. Sight says on "sale" $59 but in cart is says $79? Anybody know if the price will correct itself to $59 when I push the purchase button?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,677
    @Jean6353 - you'll just have to take the chance that it will, you can cancel at the last moment. I do not think the code we used to use still works and I haven't tested the online purchase site for awhile.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    That said, many of us VERY LONG TIME LOYAL users are moving on to SCAL - Sure Cuts A Lot. Works with almost every conceivable cutter except SNC or Cricut, gets updated regularly, is actively supported and does cost around $50. MTC has been a dead to the world software now for about 5 years.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    Oh and has a NATIVE Mac version, not one that needs a Windows emulator to work. And only work for some KNK cutters.
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,722
    What cutter do you own? What is your motivation for currently buying MTC?  
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/