We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to I join the dot in letter i and ! cricut

wendygemwendygem Member Posts: 2
I am requiring a script font where the dot is not cut separate welding does not work.  Does anyone know how to join the dot or do I need to purchase a custom font from somewhere?  

many thanks 

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,522
    edited March 8
    @wendygem - you will want to put the tiniest of bridges between the i and it's dot as well as the exclamation point and its dot. Zoom in very, very close to achieve this, should just be thick enough to cut without being destroyed. OR you can make the dot slightly bigger and have it sit on the i or to the bottom of the !. You may have to select the letter individually and Break to separate the dots away, then make bigger and move on top/below and then select both and Weld.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • wendygemwendygem Member Posts: 2
    thanks for reply.  what function do I use to break the dot away and move it?  
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,522
    @wendygem - Break
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.