We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

uploading files to share

ltgrandmaltgrandma Member Posts: 5
I design in studio, can I share my files on this site to share with others?

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,622
    @ltgrandma - are you sharing DS files? This group supports Make The Cut! which cannot import DS native files. They would have to be converted or a person would be limited to using DS. If you can provide SVG files. or JPG or PDF files that wouldn't be an issue as they can be imported to MTC and SCAL. If you just have DS files, the forum may not allow the uploading of those file types. 

Lastly your images would need to be clear of any copyright images, ie you didn't use copyright, purchased or other images that you may not know the copyright status of to make your file, everything is of your own work.

Hope that helps!
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    PS @ltgrandma - not sure if you know, but MTC is considered abandoned by the developer. A very large portion of the day, I am the only logged in user here, so uploading your files will likely just go unnoticed. Why don't you join an appropriate FB Group to share your work there? There are a lot of DS groups.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • ltgrandmaltgrandma Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Liz.  I will find another forum.  I would do a blog but don't know how to do the downloads.
    @ltgrandma - I got an invite in my email today to a free 3 day blog boot camp. I don't intend to attend, but I can share the information with you. Will send you a PM.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,602
    My understanding of sharing project created within designspace is that you share a link to the projects section within the design space application
    If you use facebook there are many groups I sure the probably some dedicated to those that which to share there creation via DesignSpace Links
    I think DS may even has a share to FB option ?
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • ltgrandmaltgrandma Member Posts: 5
    That would be great Liz A.
    Thanks Crazy Mr. Zing