We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Who experienced pressure problem?

princesseliseprincesselise Member Posts: 1
I recently got my machine last December and had a project with a Chipboard. I adjusted the pressure to its highest and achieved perfect cut. Now I'm trying again with the same settings with the same material but the blade just grazes over the material. I tried changing blades, readjusting pressure but still not getting the cut.

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,497
    @princesselise - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Note that any cutter that is a Cricut, Brother or released since 2013, is not supported. Some may be partially supported. Cricut and Brother NOT AT ALL.

Please provide the cutter name, the software you are using, the brand of chipboard and what your settings were.