We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to fix my old Happycut Artemio?

michouclaudinemichouclaudine Member Posts: 1
Hello!

I have a very old HappyCut Artemio machine, that has been used a lot in the past. When I try to use it now, it doesn't seem to work so properly anymore (not a entire shocker), but I was wondering if there is anything I'm doing wrong or if there are any tips for this problem?

I have the correct sandwhich:
1. Base plate A
2. Stencil for die cutting
3. Paper (tried several weights, 160 - 200gr)
4. Plate for max 200gr

When I try to roll it through the machine, as soon as it hits the stencil, it shoots back and forth and is not going through any further. I got it to work 2 times and the other 50 times it kept hanging. The machine and the plates are very old and the stencils i'm using have been used many times before. Is there anything I can try?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,524
    @michouclaudine - welcome to the Make The Cut! (MTC) software forum, where we supports users who use the Make The Cut! (MTC) software and their electronic (ie plugs into a power source) cutters to cut designs created in the MTC software. Many of us for the most part have replaced equipment like you're using with our electronic cutters and MTC. So, this isn't the place where you will find many people stopping by to help out with a problem like this. If the machine is ancient, it is likely getting warn out in places making the issues that you are experiencing. Perhaps a new machine is in order????
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.