We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Low pass filter option not available

kandtgraykandtgray Member Posts: 3
I have Silhouette version 4.3.356ss Basic edition and I'm not able to see the Low Pass filter option under the Trace tool. 

I'm trying to do a cut and the edges are jagged. Read that low pass filter should clean this up but I don't have that option.  My Trace window is attached to show what I see.

Any ideas?

Comments

• kandtgraykandtgray Member Posts: 3
    I found something that said they removed the feature but re-added it in a later version.  Not sure which version it was removed and which it was re-added but I downloaded the current beta version 4.3.362 and it does not seem to have the low pass filter. :neutral:
  • kandtgraykandtgray Member Posts: 3
    Determined the option was removed in version 4.1.441 due to it being determined that low pass was no longer required with improvements made to the high pass filter.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,504
    kandtgray - Welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we help users with the Make The Cut! software and its supported cutters. Since your question is specifically about Silhouette Studio, its better asked on a forum that supports that software. Sounds like you have done some further investigation. Good luck!
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.