We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Word Spacing

MISSCRICUTMISSCRICUT Member Posts: 2
hello!
 I am new to the Cricut World and recently bought the Explore Air 2. I have been trying to make decals for my spices and when I use the space design to make the project it looks like this: (EXAMPLE)

CUMIN      CURRY      DILL

But when it prints, it comes out like this - making it difficult to cut around:

CUMIN CURRY DILL

So my question is, how can I create sufficient spacing between the words so that I have a little more room when cutting each word out?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,504
    @MISSCRICUT - Welcome again to the Make The Cut! software forum. Make The Cut! does not support Cricut cutters. You will need to find solutions to your problems by visiting the support pages on the Cricut websites.

Hint: Put your words inside a shape - rectangle, square, circle, or oval - and then use that to maintain the spacing. Obviously typing the words in Design Space - which is a very primitive piece of software compared to other cutting programs - the extra spaces are ignored.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.