We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Needle becomes misaligned

toocutetoocute Member Posts: 4
edited December 2019 in Help for Make The Cut

The W should be in line with the word TOGETHER but the needle keeps jumping out of place and cutting in the wrong place. What is happening?? How can I correct this?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @toocute please confirm that you are using Make The Cut! software.

What cutter are you using? Please show a screenshot of the Make The Cut! screen with this on the virtual mat.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • toocutetoocute Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Yes, I am using MTC with Silhouette SD
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @toocute - based on your subsequent post, I think the issue is internal to the hardware of the cutter, and likely not repairable. Time to invest in something else:(
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.