We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Need to recover my MTC registration code and more!

I've been gone for several years and am delighted to find this still alive and kicking !  I am able to dive in again but need to register again for this computer and don't know my code anymore!  I am still off-grid and therefore offline, still cutting with my old Cricut.  I am STILL not very computer literate and it seems this is more technical than ever, making me fear I'm not going to be able to get anywhere!  My knees are shaking a bit but I just came into some family photos of our family, some very very old, and my girls and I would like to get them done.  Is there anyone willing and able to help get me up and running again?
Susan

Best Answers

Answers

• susanwitsendsusanwitsend Member Posts: 74
    Thanks so much!  Got my registration code :)  Now I have another problem that I'm not sure if fixable...my MTC didn't make the transfer to this computer!!! 
    Is there a way to download it again (it's the version that worked with my Cricut!)?
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,234
    Thanks so much!  Got my registration code :)  Now I have another problem that I'm not sure if fixable...my MTC didn't make the transfer to this computer!!! 
    Is there a way to download it again (it's the version that worked with my Cricut!)?
    The simple answer is no. There is no way to download to obtain or download the old version of MTC that worked with old Cricut machines. You would need to have it accessible from your old computer or backed up somewhere to add it to a new computer. If you cannot, did not have it backed up, you are out of luck. The only version of MTC available for download is the one on the MTC home site, and it does not work with Cricut and has not in years because Provocraft sued MTC twice to ensure that was stopped.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
    So a new machine is needed to use MTC or I have to give MTC up?   :(
    Yes! Thank you ALL very much!!