We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC Keeps Crashing

Hi Everyone, 

I've noticed only recently that MTC is Crashing on me a lot. Usually when I am splitting & welding. Ive been using MTC For years and have never had this problem before. Has there been a recent update or something? I'm not sure whats happening

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,234
    There has been no update to MTC its self in years (More than 6 now  :( )  However, there has been plenty of updates to Windows and Mac computer OS in that time. You don't mention which computer platform you are working with and whether you have recently updated its OS and what it is presently running on.  Also, which version of MTC are you using?  Finally, depending on the image(s) that you are splitting and welding and their complexity, you could have an issue.  The more details, information, showing the image, etc. the more someone might be able to help you trouble shoot.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • mjwashington203mjwashington203 Member Posts: 1
    Can I use the latest software for cutting rhinestone design templates in Cricuit design space? 
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,580
    @mjwashington203, not directly.  You may be able to create the cutting pattern in MTC, save as an SVG file and then open that file in Design Space, but I don't know for sure since I've never touched a Cricut or Design Space.

BTW, for future reference, you should start a new message to ask a new question, rather than tack it on to someone else's question on a totally different topic.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,410
    Your using MTC and not applying any updates (as MeFlick mentioned, there aren't any to apply) wouldn't affect how MTC works, it does not arbitrarily change on its own . What has changed is something else on the computer...a Windows update, a new device installed, or a new monitor, or a new driver for a video card or a new computer altogether.  Go back in your mind to when it worked fine and figure out what has changed.