We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Conical Warp on 8oz wine cup/sippy cup

letty711letty711 Member Posts: 1
I have a SIL and trying to warp the whole cup with waterslide. I follow the measurements of the cup and it's not covering the cup correctly. has anyone done a sippy cup/wine cup that can help me? 
thank you

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,228
    First welcome to the support forum for the software program, Make The Cut. Since you just joined, and this is your first post - let’s clarify - are you trying to use the Conical Wrap feature from within MTC? Or has Silhouette incorporated a similar feature into their program? We need to know which program you are trying to use. if not MTC, you will probably need to seek help from a Silhouette specific support group, they do not provide an official forum like this one for MTC, but there are some Facebook groups by users for users.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    @letty711 if you are using MTC, the measurement across the bottom MUST be smaller than the measurement across the TOP (the diameters). The slant height is the distance from bottom to top. If the tumbler bulges out in the middle and then curves back in at the top, this doesn't work very well at all.