We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How can I update from my cd install on new computer?

Download link at MTC does not work. Says site no longer exists.

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    @1cardcreator - restart your computer and clear your cache, there is nothing wrong with the MTC website, it is still there!!! LOL computer must be having a bad hex day or something.

http://makethecut.s3.amazonaws.com/MTCInstallers/MTCInstall4.6.2.exe

That is a direct link to the download file to install.
  • 1cardcreator1cardcreator Member Posts: 853
    @Liz_A ; Thank you so much.  my computer (and me ) have been having a rough go of it lately. New laptop, did a Microsoft 10 update and crashed, I couldn't even get it to boot up from the flash drive.  Fortunate my son was able to walk me through it.  Had to reinstall everything again, I think I may have lost all my Craft Artist too.  not been fun.  I do appreciate you finding the link for me, I will copy it and email it to myself.  Thanks again.  ~Diane
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    @1cardcreator - oh I feel for you, I had one of those update issues a while ago, what a royal pain in the butt. I had to reinstall everything as well. Darn MS anyways. Hope you get everything back soon...sometimes you don't know what you're missing until you go to use, LOL!