We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

CRICUT MAKER - How To Cut Calligraphy Words Separately

cammycammy Member Posts: 1
Hi! I'm looking to cut out my own custom calligraphy names I've written out (via Procreate). I have done this successfully with Silhouette as it's really intuitive, but my new Cricut Maker cannot do the same thing: I can't un-group each name (image) and then re-group each name separately, so I can re-size them accordingly.

Before I was able to ungroup the entire image (about 10 names done in calligraphy). Then I'd individually re-group each name separately (all the little parts of the e, a, o's, etc). and I could re-size them individually. But with the Maker I can't seem to do this,

I've tried slicing but it still only slices the entire image and I cannot cut unless I make each name separately and cut individually which is a huge waste of time. If anyone can help I'd seriously appreciate it so much! Thank you! :)

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    @cammy - Welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. None of the Cricut cutters are supported. You would likely get better assistance by searching for a Cricut Maker forum specifically.