We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to rotate and increase the image without distorting it in Silhouette software

tommytommy Member Posts: 1
Hello,
How to rotate the image in silhouette that it would stand straight and the selection marks would also stand straight? I can't make image wider or thinner because image and it's selection marks are not straight. See attached image what's happens when I want to make it wider.
Please let me know how to do that?

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,577
    edited October 15
    Hello tommy, welcome to the Make-The-Cut software support forum.  Here we mostly discuss MTC and help those folks who use it with their cutters.  There are plenty of Silhouette users here, so someone may respond to you, but there are other options, too.  For instance, you can find Facebook groups full of people who use the Sil software.  Or you could search on the blog named Silhouette School. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOr82b1Res8

Good luck with your quest!