We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Anyone has a problem with a line across a design in Cricut Space?

RudyRudy Member Posts: 1
When I save a design in Popup Card Studio and Save it as PDF then I transfer to Illustrator and saved as an SVG file all appears to be good until I import the file to Cricut Space Design that a line appears across the imported design. Anybody has had a problem like this?

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,619
    @Rudy are you using a font in your design, does the line generate from a letter?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,619
    @Rudy - you can try looking at your design by selecting the design and then View Path Detail - CTRL+SHIFT+X. If you see a line in the design that should not be there, then that is likely is what is the problem. You can try deleting it using Edit Nodes Mode.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!