We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Material suggestions for non-slip adhesive "feet" to keep things from sliding around on my desk?

lumaluma Member Posts: 2
I occasionally design and build 3D-printed stuff that will sit on a desktop (or tabletop or whatever).  Here is an example of a touchscreen controller that is typical of the sort of thing I'm doing.  What I'd like to do is to cut an adhesive "foot" that I could stick to the base which would prevent the thing from slipping around on my desk.  I'm thinking something like this might work, but I'm curious if anyone has any solutions they've found to work well w/ the Cricut.

I'm using a Cricut Maker and don't mind buying a suitable tool for this project if a particular material requires it.

Comments