We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Bluetooth Cut/Send is "Engaged"

CarolShawCarolShaw Member Posts: 2
I have been using my Cameo 3 with no problems for about 6 months.  When I tried using it yesterday, I sent my project to the cut and my Bluetooth shows "engaged" and won't cut.  I shut down my computer, and cameo.  I uninstalled Bluetooth and reinstalled, It is showing paired in my settings on the computer, but can't get it to cut.  Everytime I googled "engaged" cameo, it brings me to the installation set up for Bluetooth.  I know others have had the same problem, as "engaged" popped up in the search, but no real answers. 

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    @CarolShaw - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. The Cameo 3 is not fully supported, and the error message is not familiar to me. The only suggestion I have is that it may be that there are two instances of the software running?

You should contact Silhouette Support for this one...if its a known issue, they can help you with it.
  • CarolShawCarolShaw Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, I tried calling them, as well as live chat, but phone number refers you to chat live site, and no one ever came on. I can still use it with my usb cord, so it's a minor inconveniece...I'm sure I will eventually get it working. 🙄 thanks for taking time to reply! I appreciate it! Have a good night!
    @CarolShaw - sorry to hear that, must be very frustrating! Cheers!
    Just as a suggestion, are you using the BT adaptor that came with the cutter, or does your computer have built in BT? And PC or Mac?