We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Downloading Fonts on Cricut design space pls help (No preview on Font)

EdTheMakerEdTheMaker Member Posts: 2
edited July 17 in Off Topic
When I download fonts from the internet, those font will not show a preview when I click on the font window , it will not show me the example/ preview of the fonts . Am I not downloading them right ??? I have to type in a text and then click on each download font to see the preview. It’s Driving me bonkers . Any advice thank you Ed

Answers

• EdTheMakerEdTheMaker Member Posts: 2
    edited July 17
    This is a picture of what I’m talking about https://ibb.co/zJsw415
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,225
    Hi Ed. Welcome to the support forum for the software, Make The Cut, and Popup Card Studio (MTC and PCS.) Both programs are 3rd party programs that worked with a variety of cutters, but not directly with any Provocraft products. Since you are seeking help with Provocraft’s online program, for the fastest help,you will probably need to find a users’ group on Facebook who supports users of their stuff as they do not have an official support forum and haven’t in years. This is because you won’t find many regular Cricut users here. I haven’t used their products in many years, but I thought they had eliminated the Design Space program, at least support for it? 🤔😔

as far as downloading your fonts in general, you download them to your computer, inzip them if in a compressed or zipped file (be careful there, sometimes people bundle other “junk” when they have it in a compressed file. This is why I prefer to use Dafont, they don’t. Then install them on your computer. (again, be careful as too many fonts can slow down your computer at minimum.) Once installed, they should generally show in all programs on your computer. One final note of caution, not all fonts are created equal and not all fonts cut well.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,543
    I don't use design space but i read that recent updates have cause issues with fonts 
    further updates resolved this for all bout those user of windows 7

and the latest update is now displaying a message 

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • HTHPHTHP Member Posts: 3
    edited July 20
    I don't think you can see a preview when you hover over the different fonts. You actually have to click on the new font and then you will see what it looks like. If the fonts are showing up in the drop down menu then you know they are installed on your computer. But as was mentioned above, Facebook is the best place for that question. This group is one of my favorites (not affiliated with them).
    Writer at howtoheatpress.com - please come and visit us here