We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Necklace Display!

roseofsharonroseofsharon Member Posts: 228
If anyone else here makes jewelry like I do, here's a file you may be interested in!  I made this several years back and finally got it listed in my etsy shop tonight.  It's so nice not to have to buy busts anymore, and I can cut these out of whatever paper I want, to fit any style necklace.  
Here's a few pictures...and no, I didn't make these necklaces.
I just used a twist tie in the back because it was right there, string would probably be nicer :)

If anyone is interested in this file, you can purchase it from my etsy shop, www.RoseOfSharonDigital.etsy.com (and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my shop link in here or not, so please tell me if I need to remove it).

I love being able to make my own props and displays!  Yay for customization and being able to make something instead of running to the craft store to buy it!

Sharon rose, from
Facebook Etsy Instagram Twitter Pinterest
I am a famous artist, I just haven't been discovered yet!