We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to find settings used on saved .mtc files?

jztjztjztjzt Member Posts: 12
I'm hoping that this is even possible and someone might be able to help.  I have a saved .mtc file for a project I helped a friend with.  They now want to add some more images.  I would like the shadow for the new images to be the same size as the shadow I used on the first part of this project.  Is there a way to locate what size shadow you used on a previous file that is saved?  I have no idea what measurement I used in the shadow.
Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give!
~Jill

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,225
    Unfortunately, the simple answer is no - MTC does not save that type of information per say.  I would suggest that you select the shadow and see what size the measurements show for it and try your best to use that to get something similar.  Your second option would be to recreate the file and then use the "Notes" area to make any pertinent notes of information that you think would be important to know the next time.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,381
    You can try selecting, copying and then paste special to get a copy of the shape. MTC is not that smart, if so, it would like have been a $500 software rather than $50, LOL!
  • jztjztjztjzt Member Posts: 12
    Thank you!  I always forget about the notes section.  Ugh!