We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Sizzix eclips

laughsplacelaughsplace Member Posts: 1
I have just acquired one of these today..when I connect it up and turn it on the cutting head thingy moves to the right slightly then goes to far left , the the feed rollers constantly run in reverse,I cant do anything on the controller..I read somewhere about cleaning a sensor at the back of the machine ..tried that but still the same ...any ideas please....thank you

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,579
    @laughsplace - the only things that came up in a Google search is the sensor cleaning or contact Sizzix. Is this a used one? Maybe the seller will give you your money back.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,579
    Another post, user said: Mine started doing this when I turned it on. I hadn't used it for a while and it was really dusty. The only thing that worked for me was to take out the usb cord from the computer, turn off and on the machine, then plug in the usb cord.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,594
    Really guess here as have not experince with the cutter

is this think a button
    if so check its not stuck in also might be another at the other end check it as well

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!