We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Pen tool help

DaraDara Member Posts: 1
I am new to cricut and have questions about the pen tool. I can't figure out how to fill in with pen, it looks like I can only outline in pen and I prefer the look of actual marker/filled in. Is this achievable? Am I doing something wrong? I can't figure it out.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,323
    edited March 6
    @Dara - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum. This forum supports users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Your Cricut is not supported.

You will need to find a Cricut forum where you will have more access to experienced users OR contact the Support team through the Cricut website here:

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us

Just as a PS to this: cutters are not printers. They won't fill in spaces in letters, as an example, they draw or cut the outline of shapes. If you want a filled in look, use a print and cut method OR you design a criss-cross hatch design with lines very close together so that when a pen draws all those lines it gives the appearance of being filled in. Note, this will take a long time to do on larger areas of hatched design.

Also here is a video maybe it will help:

Post edited by Liz_A on