We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Uploading digital files

I recently purchased a cricut maker and bought a digital file from a craft fair it says to go online and put in a code to redeem the purchase there is no where on my website to redeem I am in Australia is there a different website I should be using 

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,208
    edited February 17
    Welcome to the “Make the Cut” software support forum. Make the Cut is a 3rd party software program that works with a variety of different brands of cutters, just not the Cricutt brand since Provocraft sued them multiple times to prevent it. As a result, you probably won’t find much help here. Best bet is probably to look for Cricut Facebook groups. There are many I am sure. Unfortunately, Provocraft shut down their support forums like this one a few years ago.

Not sure where you bought the file from but I would suggest you look for their support help if you need help downloading a file, hey would lad be most knowledgeable about where and how to do so.
    Post edited by MeFlick on
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • tinytears1971tinytears1971 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks heaps for your help