We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

More lanterns

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,467
Hi Peeps, I've just dropped some more lanterns up into the Bazaar. A heart drop down glo cube for Valentine along with a few others in that folder. An old one (note the corners are wrapped round and the paper clips are there while the glue dries (not part of the decoration LOL). Also a new one that would need to be hung up. It takes determination to make up. I was going to add beads to the outside in little chains but gave up after struggling with the split pins. My hands got cramps!! I think they would look great in shiny paper and with rhinestones added to make them even prettier. Anyway you will find them in the Lanterns folder under glo cubes; Lantern 04 and lantern old 6-4. The link is in my signature (Archimedes) bazaar.

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments