We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

makers of laser engraving machines for rubber stamps

laithlaith Member Posts: 1
Please tell me what you know.
Thanks

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,325
    @laith - well since this is a forum and support for users of the Make The Cut! software, and the drag blade cutters that it supports, you won't see a whole of opinion or expertise on here for laser engraving machines, since it's not a focus of the forum.

You need to seek a group where that is the focus of their discussions. And from what I understand, the very best rubber stamps are made from being cooked in molds, eg Stampin Up. The clear mount stamps are very quickly becoming more popular, they tend to be less expensive than red rubber stamps to produce.
  • Barb_craftroboBarb_craftrobo Member Posts: 44
    Expensive and a dusty job. I have a Trotec laser that will engrave rubber for stamps but I haven't done any yet. There are good Trotec and Epilog  FB groups with lots of laser info, some of the members do a lot of stamp making.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!