We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Does MTC work on the Brother DX scan n cut?

Please let me know if I can use make the cut on a brother dx scan and cut?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,492
    edited December 2018
    There is no plugin for the Brother Scan and Cut therefore it not possible to cut directly to that cutter
    You could export your MTC project as a svg file
    which I think you would be able to import that to the brother software
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MsSippi1950MsSippi1950 Member Posts: 1
    I recently got rid of my Cricut Expression when Cricut fixed things so that I could no longer cut MTC files with it. I got a Brother Scan n Cut and am delighted that I can still design on MTC, PRINT the design, scan it into the Cut n Scan, and cut it out perfectly! 
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,538
    @MsSippi1950

Have you tried to make a Popup Card design in Popup Card Studio, convert that to an SVG, import it into MTC and cut it out?

Now that I reread your message, I think I understand that you do not create SVG files and import them into the SnC software.  You're printing the design on paper and then using the scanner on your cutter to create the SnC cutting file.  Is that correct?