We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Rhinestone template with Make the Cut

Lamrcus1984Lamrcus1984 Member Posts: 2
Can you create templates?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,602
    Here a link to a series of videos demonstrating creating rhinestone templates
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,622
    @Lamrcus1984 - Simply answered, yes.

Make The Cut! has a built in simple to use rhinestone utility, which lets you take a shape or design and add rhinestone holes to it, either around the edge or fill the shape with rhinestone holes. When you cut the file you have created using the rhinestone utility using the appropriate material, then yes, you have a rhinestone template that can be used over and over again.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • ZackaryAidenZackaryAiden Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for updating the nice information which will give the idea to use rhinestone clothes. Last month I ordered one Branded Rhinestone Clothing from 6ix Rhinestone online store with affordable price. 
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,622
    @ZackaryAiden - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum, I see you just joined us yesterday. What cutter and what software program do you use to make projects, or do you just want to promote a product or website?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!