We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

connect zing to windows tablet

mainelymainely Member Posts: 35
I cant get zing to accept the only port  (COM1 ) on my windows based tablet. HELP PLEASE.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,991
    @mainely - there are Windows tablets that have a scaled down version of Windows, and then there are full operating system Windows tablets. Which one is yours? MTC only works on the full version of windows, eg Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, or Win 10.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,599
    @mainely, if your tablet says it has a Windows "RT" operating system, it is not the full version of Windows and MTC won't work with it.  There are some tablets that have the full version of Windows on them.  If you want to use MTC with a Windows tablet, you will need to find a tablet that is not running the mobile version of Windows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_RT
  • mainelymainely Member Posts: 35
    Thank u both. Will check it out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!