We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC to Printer Problem [Resolved]

CharoCharo Member Posts: 739
edited April 2017 in Resolved Issues
Help folks please!  I just reconfigured my craft room due to a new cabinet, including adding wireless instead of USB for cutter, computer, printer.  MTC to cutter works but I cannot get a PNC to print out.  I get an exception code OXE0657363 which doesn't mean much.  Checked the User Manual; didn't see anything about this issue.  I understand it is a computer issue but am at a loss on what to do next.  You know I am not a computer genius don't you.  I did reinstall MTC drivers with no change.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P. S.  Printer wireless is connected.  I can print from computer, just not from MTC.  In MTC Print Settings the wireless printer is selected, although it says it is a web connection (I guess that means wireless?
Member 30818
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!