We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Selecting Matt/Material Size [Resolved]

kmarxkmarx Member Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in Resolved Issues
I am new to MTC and have just purchased a KNK Maxx air. I am designing quote stencils and cutting them out of cardboard for signs. I have the blade, force and speed all figured out well. The cardboard is cutting well. What I am not "getting" is the matt/material size. For example: if I have a 12x12 Matt, when I try to cut it using 12" material size it cuts off page. I have to make the stencils a lot smaller to get them to cut within the cardboard size-and it cuts them in the bottom corner of cardboard. I have tried making a custom size Matt but I'm having the same problem. This is probably something very easy I have overlooked but I've spent hours tying to figure this out. I hope this makes sense? Thanks so much
Post edited by Gabe on

Best Answers

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!