We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Can't get a good print from Print and Cut [Resolved]

melindarpmelindarp Member Posts: 17
edited October 2016 in Resolved Issues
I've never had this problem before.  I'm trying to do a print and cut but every time I print the image from MTC it comes out bad.  Horizontal bands within the image are skewed to the right, so the result is a jagged mess where portions of it are aligned correctly and portions are off.  I printed the same image on the same printer from Photoshop and there was no problem.  It imports normally to MTC and looks right on my screen.  I've imported the file twice with the same result.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MTC -- that has worked with other problems I've encountered -- but it didn't help.  Does anyone know what's causing this?
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!