We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Having Issues with Cutting Vinyl (Resolved)

HappyCrafterHappyCrafter Member Posts: 2,663
edited September 2016 in Resolved Issues
I am a pretty experienced user in cutting vinyl.  But today I am having an issue that I have not encountered before.  I am attaching a picture of my MTC file and a picture of what it looks like when it has been cut.  My letters are very straight, right angles in my MTC file.  Letters directly inputted in MTC and not traced.  When I cut they are slanted and slightly rounded and crooked at the bottom.

I have checked my blade.  It is securely fastened, no wobblies.  I am cutting on the same force that I generally cut vinyl.  I am cutting without a mat; however I tried cutting with a mat and got the same results.

Any suggestions as to what I may check to see why this is happening?  Have any of you had this happen?

Thank you very much.

Sharon

As long as the bicycle wheels are still turning, life is good. Sharon in North Central Idaho
Post edited by HappyCrafter on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!