We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Want to print out chapters 9 - end of MTC manual [Resolved]

Mary212Mary212 Member Posts: 1,529
edited September 2016 in Resolved Issues
Some time ago I had started to print out the MTC manual (I do better reading along).  I had finished through chapter 8 and had to quit for some reason.  I had a slight stroke with the only damage being it messed with my memory, my ability to figure things out, and the confidence to attack things if I encounter problems.  That being said, I need to print out the last chapters of the Zing manual. (I work and problem solve if I can read step by step.)   Although I had printed out the first part of the manual before I was ill, I can't seem to figure out how to get what I want out of the PDF now. I almost know what to do, but all the pieces won't come together, and all my attempts have ended in failure.

While I have been recuperating, spent many hours on the internet looking at beautiful cards others made using those expensive die cuts for their stamps, etc.  MTC can do all those things, and I have my Zing sitting right there gathering dust, and am frustrated and afraid to use it. I just know it would make what I am trying to do by hand a thousand times easier, and more fun.  

Would someone be willing to take the time to help me to get chapters 9 through the index printed so that I have a reference to use again?   It would almost need to be by telephone or Skype.  I know that this is asking a lot, but it would mean the world to me.

Would you please be my Make The Cut Angel and respond to this request?

Thank you for reading this long post, and your consideration of helping me.  
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!