We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

error msg on opening sil program

RhammittRhammitt Member Posts: 1
Hi I hope someone can help me,,I started up my sil program 2nights ago and it now is giving a error msg and will not open,,,,I do have windows 10.. I uninstalled the program and download again and still giving an error,, when i went to down load the program from sil store, the closest thing it offers to down load to is windows 8,, Im so confused,, it was working before ..uggggg thanks 

Comments

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
    Welcome to the Forum - hate to advise you but this forum deals with MTC software and various cutting machines that use it.  The cameo can be used with MTC but I'm not sure there are many who know silhouette software.  If they do I'm sure they will respond or suggest an alternate site where you can get assistance.  I don't use the software so I'm no help I'm afraid.  I have got the latest version installed in Windows 10 so I do not understand why it is arguing with you.  You could try right clicking on it and changing the options to download or run on an earlier basis.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @Rhammitt - you're experiencing a software issue that only the Silhouette Studio people can help you with. Go to the Silhouette America website and click the Support link on the top right corner.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!