We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Lettering Delights [Resolved]

craftyladycraftylady Member Posts: 194
edited June 2016 in Resolved Issues
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to LD? First they say that my email/password are incorrect so I reset my password, still incorrect. I decide to set up a new account with my same email address and it tells me that there is already an account with that email address. So if I have an account and I reset my password why can't I log in? Starting to get very irritated. Sent an email to them last evening and have heard nothing back. This is why you shouldn't save files to someone else's site.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @craftylady - it's been like that for a long time now, at least a year, as LD has moved websites, and the links embedded in MTC no longer exist, or work. Search the forum for several other comments on this, and what Bryan has advised.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • craftyladycraftylady Member Posts: 194
    I wasn't going through MTC, just through their website. It finally got fixed but now I have lost the time I needed to do the project. Hope they get it together soon.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @craftylady - lol you should have contacted technical support on their website then, what could we have done?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • craftyladycraftylady Member Posts: 194
    I did contact them and they fixed it. I was trying to see if this is a larger problem, that's all.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!