We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Factory Fridays! Edit: Coupon Code Added

MichelleMyBelleMichelleMyBelle Member Posts: 4,632
edited June 2016 in Shares

Something exciting has hit the ScrappyDew store. Scrap Factory Closet!

Build your closet each week by collecting a new SVG freebie from the Scrap Factory Doll Builder Program. If you miss a download, no worries, you can purchase the previous weeks file.  

Use Coupon Code MMB30 to save 30% off at checkout. 

Download this week’s file. 

To learn more about the Scrap Factory Program - http://bit.ly/ScrapFactoryDollBuilder.

Post edited by MichelleMyBelle on

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,380
    Thank you Michelle. I love free files, even ones I already own (I have all the expansion packs to date except for disney one). At least it gives a good idea of how to put the dolls together with the clothes and accessories. It is also a good test file for those that need one for testing out pnc's on the knk force.
  • enaidenaid Member Posts: 195
    This will be brilliant. I am still playing with Scrap Factory, and did manage to teach my sister how to download and install (eventually, think she needed your help on a couple of occasions Michelle, as she is using Windows 10) and I even managed to get a few dolls made..  it really is a fun way to make use of all the dolls, love the mix and match.. :)   
    Diane Victoria, Australia Proud, but constantly challenged owner of a 18" Black Cat Cougar.
  • MichelleMyBelleMichelleMyBelle Member Posts: 4,632
    @enaid glad you are enjoying the program. :) The doll combinations you can create using the Mix and Match feature, are endless. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!