We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Di-Lite's Gated Card

CharoCharo Member Posts: 757

So much fun @Di-lite.  I sure do appreciate your designs and I really love the gate.  I got carried away on the first one, using foam dots for dimension for the first time.  Discovered they have some weight to them, which caused the project to be unable to stand.  Then I had to add a bunch more to top to balance it, which led to leaves on top to hide the foam dots.  Oh boy...
I could have positioned our dog better so her face would be in the gate opening if I'd thought about it.  The second one worked much better and even has room for words. 
@Di-lite your gate has an extra cut line I am sure you did not intend.  It is where the hinges of the gate are, on either side.
Member 30818

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!