We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Stuck with a simple boolean join problem [Resolved]

Tigger652Tigger652 Member Posts: 108
edited May 2016 in Resolved Issues
i'm trying to create a card with hu cut out on one side and gs on the other side. I can't get the boolean to work. dont know what im missing
thank in advance for your help.....
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    @Tigger652 - I am away from my computer and MTC. Boolean Join can only work with 2 shapes, so if you are trying to use with more than that, it will not work.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
    In other words @Tigger652 Liz is saying you should do one part at a time to the bit, or join all the parts together and then join to the other bit.  That file looks complicated so it will be down to one of the wizards to help you more directly.  Way above my abilities.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!