We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC gallery online

Is there a way to see the gallery online?  Some of the searches have a lot of pages to go through and it is very time consuming.  

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,575
    edited May 2016
    When you view the Gallery in MTC it is Accessing it from the Internet
    I don't think there is any method for you to see the gallery at any more than 30 Items per page so viewing it in your internet browser would result in the same number of page of result from you search
    You can increase items per page to a Maximum of 30 but still some results are many pages
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • robinlschwartzrobinlschwartz Member Posts: 2
    It is so time consuming to go through the gallery that way.  Many designs could cross over to other search names.  

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
    @robinlschwartz  I'm afraid the gallery is like a goggle search - the only difference are they are files for MTC and work with cutting machines.  You are spoilt for choice which means you must change the viewing order from old to new or new to old which ever is your preference.  You have to think of it as a DVD of clipart too much to absorb in one go.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    No access from internet direct, its a benefit of paying for the license, so its protected from those that have not paid for a license.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!