We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Is it possible to use the demo versions?

Sisca1974Sisca1974 Member Posts: 2
Hi, English is not my native language, but I have a question. I would like to make a card with my Silhouette using Make The Cut demo version and Popup Card Studio demo version. Is that possible? If I try to send the file in PCS to my machine I get a link for downloading Make The Cut. I did download it, but there is no connecting with PCS. Hope this makes sence.

Best Answers

Answers

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,594
    @Sisca1974

The demo versions of each are set up so you can see what the capabilities are.

When it comes to saving, exporting to different formats and cutting, those features are reserved for registered copies of the software.  Once you've purchased and registered the software, all features are fully enabled.

You can save your files, export designs to several popular formats, cut with no slashes cutting into your designs and access over 14,000 free files available in the MTC Gallery.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!