We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

updated plugin for Cougar

TrishaTrisha Member Posts: 27
I have had Make The Cut! for five years now, and really do like it!
I would really appreciate an update to the plugin for my Cougar. I believe they do make a difference, or updates would never happen for anything. Technology is not my forte.

I cut a lot of heavier card and chipboard, more than vinyl. It would be great if I could use MTC! to do that. And I love to do print and cuts, but don't use MTC! for that because I have to go though a work-around to make it accurate....placing paper and laser 2 inches off the actual start point to make it work right. And I rarely get it right on.

Anyhoo, I am requesting that update in the Black Cat plugin, if that's a doable thing. Thanks for the opportunity to make a request.

Trisha
In God We STILL Trust

Comments

• gingerginger Member Posts: 179
    I use MTC with my cougar.  I use the Klic-N-Kut plug in, and I choose that KK MAXX machine.  I am able to do print and cut very accurately.  Hope this helps.  If you have any other questions I will be glad to answer anything I can.
    Cutting with an 18" Cougar
  • elsaelsa Member Posts: 369
    I also use MTC with my cougar along with the KNK plug-in. It works great. I do more print and cut than most anything else and they are spot on. I set the point of origin on the corner of the paper, which is moved down, then set the 3 registration points. There is no legitimate reason that I can think of  not to use that plug-in. Your calibration has to be correct regardless of the plug-in that you use. HTH!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,682
    @Trisha...this has been asked for by others before, I believe that the answers are provided by the two previous comments. There are so many things on the Wishlist...I think I would be a very old lady before they all come to fruition.  =) The most important thing for our developer at the moment is a plugin for the KNK Force, which he will be paid for, while the updates in the Wishlist, not so much unless he creates a new Pro version =).
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!