We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

lettering delights downloads [Resolved]

MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
edited February 2016 in Resolved Issues
I have been trying to download Lettering Delights files into MTC using the icon at the top of the page, and I keep getting a message saying that my login failed. Do I need to be logged into LD already before I try to download into MTC? At one point a box popped up in MTC asking me for my login. I typed it in and it still said it failed. I know I am typing in the correct info because it works on the LD site. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,242
    That link/button no longer works. LD moved their site back some time ago now breaking that link. It would require them to work with Andy to fix and I assume that has never been done.

However, you can still import and use LD files into MTC. You will just need to use a browser and download them directly to your computer and then import them into MTC as you would any other file of that type.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,575
    It was stated on the LD Facebook page quite a while ago that this was next on the list to fix after the "You Own It" is fixed as of late January that still had not be fixed so I guess it maybe be sometime before the get to the MTC Issue
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • love2bmommylove2bmommy Member Posts: 36
    Has this issue been resolved?  I am finding lots of forum discussions but no answers.
    Last time I asked on the Lettering Delights FB Page they said it was on the to do list that must be close to 12months ago
    since then there has been a ownership change
    I'm starting to think maybe it's not going to be reinstated ?

Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,242
    Has this issue been resolved?  I am finding lots of forum discussions but no answers.
    The answer has been provided several times, including in this thread above.  The answer is simply "no." Unfortunately, it is not the "answer" that people may want.

MeFlick said:
    That link/button no longer works. LD moved their site back some time ago now breaking that link. It would require them to work with Andy to fix and I assume that has never been done. However, you can still import and use LD files into MTC. You will just need to use a browser and download them directly to your computer and then import them into MTC as you would any other file of that type.
    Given the timeframe and change in ownership with LD, it appears that it is not been a priority of LD's and MTC has not had any updates in years now so until that happens, if ever, the answer will remain no, no change.  As I noted previously, you can still use the LD files with MTC, you simply have to save them directly to your computer first and then import into MTC.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • love2bmommylove2bmommy Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2016
    MeFlick said:
    The answer has been provided several times, including in this thread above.  The answer is simply "no." Unfortunately, it is not the "answer" that people may want.

MeFlick said:
    That link/button no longer works. LD moved their site back some time ago now breaking that link. It would require them to work with Andy to fix and I assume that has never been done. However, you can still import and use LD files into MTC. You will just need to use a browser and download them directly to your computer and then import them into MTC as you would any other file of that type.
    Given the timeframe and change in ownership with LD, it appears that it is not been a priority of LD's and MTC has not had any updates in years now so until that happens, if ever, the answer will remain no, no change.  As I noted previously, you can still use the LD files with MTC, you simply have to save them directly to your computer first and then import into MTC.

Sorry, I didn't realize the assumption you made four months ago that they will not get around to fixing the link was an "answer".  I was just "assuming" that since they haven't removed it from MTC that at some point the link will be fixed.  The discussions about it seemed to die down so just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

There has been a fe discussions on LD's Facebook from the latest on it appears there may have been a breakdown in communication between the 2 companies ?
    Hope thing sorted out for those that use LD extensively

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,525
    Not good.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!