We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Power went out lost basic shapes resolved thank you all love this place!

Tigger652Tigger652 Member Posts: 108
edited February 2016 in Resolved Issues
If I uninstall and reinstall is version 4.6.1 the latest version to reinstall?
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,242
    You would go here to download the latest version:
    https://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx?ref=lp

Technically it is 4.6.2 - but the only difference between 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 was a minor bug fix with the texture snapshot tool that only affected some users.

But first, why do you think you lost your basic shapes. You need to make sure the option to show them is selected if there is one (there are some tools that you can toggle off and on - don't recall off the top of my head if this is one of them and no MTC on this computer to check with). Also you will want to make sure that you don't have anything showing in the search box for shapes - if you do - it will look like you don't have everything anymore. (ask me how I know that one. :wink: )
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Tigger652Tigger652 Member Posts: 108
    well when I bring up all catagories I only get 4 files
    I went to the web site and downloaded the current version. Thank you @MeFlick .
    Now all I have to do is find my reg number!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,242
    Your'e welcome. If you can't find the registration information you can request it here under "Lost Registration"
    https://www.make-the-cut.com/Support.aspx
    You need to know and have access to the email it was purchased and registered under still. If that has changed - then you will need to log a support ticket and give them that information and then the newer email so that they can find it, correct it, and get you your number.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,521
    Uninstalling and reinstalling may not require re-entering the registration key. Some things never actually all go away =)
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!