We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Inset Shadow Help - parameters produce no shadow layer [Resolved]

hope9811hope9811 Member Posts: 192
edited February 2016 in Resolved Issues
I recently upgraded to 4.6.2 from the old cricut version. I used to be able to go into shadow and click inset shadow and create a shadow on the inside of something. In the new version I can't. So I googled it and it showed to put a negative number in the shadow box. I used a basic square from the shapes menu inside MTC and wanted to make the boxes for the card, but it says "parameters produce no shadow layer data."

When I searched it also said to simplify it, but it is already simplified so that didn't help.

Help. Here is the card I was trying to make the base of....cute huh! It belongs to Vivian over at KaDoodle Bug Designs. Anyway, I thought I would recreate the base and use different piecings in the middle for a fun look like she did. Sounded simple enough and in my old version of MTC I can still do this easily but I'm trying to use just one machine and one program now that I have upgraded to the cameo so I figured I should learn to do this in the new version of MTC.

So any help as to why I can't do this would be appreciated. It used to be so simple! (Yes, I do realize that I could start with a smaller square and shadow up, but since I can't get this to work, I will need it eventually anyway as it is a feature I often use, so I thought I would take the time to learn and figure out what I am doing wrong in this case as it isn't always a simple square that I want to use these feature for.)

Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!