We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

testing my signature

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,467
edited November 2015 in Resolved Issues
Just trying to add My Craft Bazaar to my signature to make it easier for people to find. Since it worked I've also add Skool so that people can click on either Bazaar to go to my Google drive to access the files there.
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments

• geordalgeordal Member Posts: 484
    Thank you @Di-lite the links work.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,467
    Thanks @geordal for trying them out - much appreciated. Just had my fingers crossed - CrazyZing did his like that and explained it to me so I joined in and did mine. This gets more fun by the day - keeps me going!
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
  • geordalgeordal Member Posts: 484
    Even though they may not comment on your posts @Di-lite I am sure many other people really appreciate your generosity sharing your designs.
    @geordal Thank you. I give because I want to - obviously a thank you is greatly appreciated but I know how easy it is for people to think I take a look and comment later and then forget or get carried away with something else. The fact that a few of you care is reward enough.
    I love this forum and am feeling more and more at home here although still a little wary of treading on peoples toes! I still have lots to upload to MTC and to the Craft Bazaar but keep getting side tracked as new ideas burst into my head! Will continue on my merry way (I hope).
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
  • Tigger652Tigger652 Member Posts: 108
    @Di-lite I too appreciate all you give so freely! You are so creative I wish I could inhale some from you. I would post more but my internet is so slow and hangs sometimes so I just go out and look at what you have done and dream. I'm a dreamer not an actual creator. My hands don't work so well any more but I love to look!
    Thank for sharing
    @Tigger652
    I too dream - dream of finishing a genuine master piece instead of the facsimiles that I put up. You know with the gold trim along edges, sparkle and glitter and gems and ribbons. I've got all the things needed to do that but I don't have the drive to do it! Like you I have physical issues. Eyes that are in the early stage of cataracts, along with squiffy vision that I've always had. Shaky hands makes sticking things together fun!! If you have a cutter and a printer than you could download one or two of my pngs to make cards. But I'm glad what I have put up is giving you pleasure - that's more important.
    Is Tigger from Pooh bear or doe it come from something else?
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!