We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What not casket

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
I am working through my proto-types for files to upload. I am working blind as I have no idea what people are looking for. Any suggestions would be helpful
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments

• Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,145
    This is very cute.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    Di-lite, I really like this box. Could I ask where you are from? I'm from Texas, US and what we call a casket is what you use to bury dead people. If you don't want to buy a casket you can be buried in a pine box. I figure I'm just going to be cremated. I'm not one to visit cemeteries so I see no point in having people visit me...lol. My husband said he'll just bury me out back and if I'm lucky he'll put me in a drum size garbage plastic bag.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
    Hi Darlenel, yes buriels come to mind but I think of caskets in the form of treasure.
    I'm from the UK a village called Irthlingborough now but in the old day called Arklenot. Like you I don't see the point of vast fees for being dead!
    Glad you like my box.
    I'm having trouble with the cameo and pnc, going to have to buy another machine to do that!
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
  • scraphappy98036scraphappy98036 Member Posts: 83
    While I don't really want to be cremated, my sons are going to split my ashes and have special urns with windows so I can "see" them. One is an avid baseball fan and the other is a hiker. So, my afterlife is going to be full of fun as they take me along on their adventures.
  • DarleneIDarleneI Member Posts: 2,743
    My brother died last year and he was always a joker and loved making people laugh. My Mother had him cremated because it was his wish. she brought him home in his box. She set it on the end of the bar. My grandson had a friend visit with him and when it came time to to eat my grandson said just slide uncle Steve over and sit in his chair. The friend goes well what do I do if he comes in and wants his chair. Grandson says oh he won't. He's already got his spot now. His friend said which one is your uncle, I haven't met him. Grandson said Josh meet Uncle Steve. He's in this box. If he steps on your toes just push him down further. All the kiddos are giggling and to some it seems terrible to play with the dead but my brother would love it. We have a cemetery plot for him but he always love being in a crowd.
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
    Hi Darlene - love the story - I agree everyone should be appreciated for what they were in life. They should be included with the living.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
  • SallyWSallyW Member Posts: 900
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!