We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

save as an fcm format

brianna_c1brianna_c1 Member Posts: 3,670
i have just bought another machine..lol...this time the scanncut and i really hate their software...why does this not surprise me...i am a mtc spoilt girl!!! i really really really would love to save as an fcm format in mtc as i do not want to have to buy sure cuts a lot......help @Andy !!!!!
Stampin Up Demonstrator

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,578
    @brianna_c1- this has been asked for several times already since the SnC came out :D
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • paupau04paupau04 Member Posts: 4,902
    As much as I love my MTC, I have to say save yourself Canvas headache, buy the SCAL. I still do my designing in MTC but SCAL has more machine compatibility. SNC and Janome Edge
    Who's sorry now?...Hell hath no fury as a crafter scorned!!! http://sitstayscrap.blogspot.com/
  • brianna_c1brianna_c1 Member Posts: 3,670
    @paupau04 thank you ...i think you are right..lol..canvas just does not do it for me at all...i have scal version 3 which i bought before i found mtc but never use it and silhouette which i only use to buy from their shop so one more software was not on my shopping list but looks like it has just jumped on it...lol.
    Stampin Up Demonstrator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!